If you are searching for a self-storage solution in Tulsa, Oklahoma, you’ve come to the right place.
Tulsa and the South Tulsa community are home to many different storage and warehouse facilities offering a wide range of prices, sizes, and amenities. Choosing the best facility for your needs depends on many factors, such as your budget and the types of items or belongings you plan to store.
In this article, we take you through the basics of self-storage, including what it is, who can use it, and the different types of self-storage. Plus, we cover some of the best self-storage facilities in and near the South Tulsa community to help you find the ideal storage solution for your needs.
Keep reading to discover all that self-storage has to offer!
What is Self-Storage & Who Can Use It?
Self-storage is a type of storage solution in which you have full access to your storage unit at all times.
Rather than relying on a third party to help you manage your storage, self-storage allows you to maintain full control over your unit and use it as you see fit (within the rules and limitations of a specific facility).
Self-storage is used by anyone who needs it for a wide range of reasons. Whether you are moving and need a place to store your belongings or need space for long-term storage, self-storage can be a great and affordable solution for decluttering your home or office.
What are the Different Types of Self-Storage?
Self-storage units come in a wide range of sizes that can fit several different purposes.
Generally, self-storage units are labeled in one of three ways:
- Personal Storage: Personal storage includes any storage of personal belongings, such as clothing, furniture, home décor, memorabilia, and other items. This type of storage is commonly used when moving or remodeling.
- Business Storage: Business storage includes the storage of business-related items, like official documents, office supplies, and equipment. This type of storage is great for businesses of all sizes that need extra room for their various business items. Not all storage facilities allow the storage of large business equipment, so make sure to read your facility’s rules thoroughly.
- Vehicle Storage: Vehicle storage can include outdoor, semi-enclosed, and fully-enclosed parking spaces for a wide range of vehicles. These vehicles can include personal vehicles (cars, SUVs, etc.), recreational vehicles (RVs), boats, and trailers.
What to Look for in a Storage Facility?
Choosing the best self-storage facility can depend on what you want out of a storage solution. When looking for your ideal self-storage facility, it is important to pay attention to three key factors:
- Pricing: It is crucial to set a clear budget for yourself before beginning your self-storage facility hunt. In general, self-storage units are priced between $50 to $250 per month depending on size and the different features included. Knowing your budget is vital to finding a storage solution that offers what you need without breaking the bank.
- Size Range: Ideally, you should find a self-storage facility that offers a wide range of different unit sizes. This can be especially helpful if you are planning to use storage long-term, as you can more easily upgrade to a larger size unit if needed.
- Security: Always seek out self-storage facilities that prioritize top-notch security. Self-storage offers unlimited access to customers but this also means bad actors may be able to rent a unit and gain access to the facility ground. Strong security measures ensure a facility and its customers are safeguarded against any nefarious activities.
Additionally, you should pay attention to the amenities offered by a storage facility that add extra value to the price you are paying for your unit. Amenities like climate-controlled units, 24/7 accessibility,
The Best Self-Storage Units in South Tulsa
If you live in or near South Tulsa and are looking for the best self-storage solution, look no further than Click Storage. This facility has units ranging widely in size, from 20 square feet for the smallest unit to 600+ square feet for the largest units.
For the South Tulsa community, the nearest Click Storage facility is located at 6202 South Sheridan Road in Tulsa. Other nearby Click Storage facilities include the Glenpool location (roughly 18 minutes to the south of Tulsa) and the Owasso location (roughly 19 minutes to the north of Tulsa).
Amenities included with Click Storage units are as follows:
- Modern security, including video surveillance
- Online rentals and payments for your convenience
- Gated access with staff monitoring
- Climate-controlled units
- 24/7 accessibility
- Month-to-month leases
If Click 4 Storage does not currently have availability or if you are looking for a different type of self-storage facility, there are other options in the South Tulsa area to be aware of.
Here are four additional self-storage facilities near South Tulsa:
- South Park Self Storage: South Park Self Storage is a facility near South Tulsa offering convenient storage solutions. This facility is located at 10901 S. Memorial Drive in Tulsa.
- Plaza Square Mini Storage: Plaza Square Mini Storage is a small-scale storage facility located at 4019 S 127th E Ave in Tulsa. This facility offers storage for both belongings and vehicles.
- SecurCare Self Storage: SecurCare Self Storage is a company with multiple different locations in Tulsa. This facility offers both personal belonging and vehicle storage options.
- Cedar Ridge Self Storage: Cedar Ridge Self Storage is located at 9001 South Union Avenue in Tulsa. This facility is primarily designed for personal and business storage.
Rent Your Unit with Click Storage Today
For top-quality self-storage in the Midwest, you can’t get better than Click Storage.
When you’re ready for an exceptional self-storage experience in South Tulsa, visit the Click Storage website to get started. You can easily select, reserve, and pay for a unit online. Plus, Click Storage offers 7-day support for your convenience.
Reserve your unit today or call (866) 311-5585 for more information.