For anyone looking for self-storage units in or around Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, finding a reliable storage solution is the key to keeping your belongings secure.
Self-storage offers you the option to maintain total control of your belongings and storage unit, often including 24/7 access for your convenience.
This article takes you through the specifics of self-storage, including who uses it and what the different types of self-storage are. Plus, we cover several of the best self-storage facilities in and near Broken Arrow to help you find the right storage solution for your needs.
Keep reading to discover your ideal self-storage facility near Broken Arrow!
Who Uses Self-Storage?
Self-storage is great for many different purposes and all types of customers.
Whether you need to store your belongings during a move, declutter your home, or even store business materials, self-storage is a great solution for your storage needs.
If you are looking for a convenient and affordable storage solution, self-storage is an excellent option.
What are the Different Types of Self-Storage?
Most self-storage units are multi-purpose and can accommodate a variety of storage needs. However, the majority of self-storage facilities are designed for three main reasons:
- Personal Storage: Personal storage is intended for your personal belongings, such as clothes and furniture. This type of storage is excellent during a move or home remodel. It can also be a good option for decluttering your home without requiring you to get rid of your belongings.
- Business Storage: Business storage refers to the storage of various business documents, materials, and equipment. While most self-storage facilities allow the storage of business documents and materials, equipment storage is often subject to specific facility policies.
- Vehicle Storage: Vehicle storage is intended for all types of vehicles but most commonly personal cars, pickup trucks, recreational vehicles (RVs), boats, and trailers. Additionally, vehicle storage often comes in the form of covered and uncovered parking spots, though some facilities offer enclosed vehicle storage units as well.
Best Self-Storage in Broken Arrow, OK
If you’re looking for a top-notch self-storage experience near Broken Arrow, ClickStorage is the facility for you. The ClickStorage facility in Tulsa is roughly 15 minutes to the northwest of Broken Arrow, located at 6202 S Sheridan Road.
At ClickStorage, you can find units in a wide range of sizes, as well as both climate-controlled and non-climate-controlled units. Other great features at ClickStorage include:
- 24/7 security cameras
- Electric gates
- Good facility lighting
- Free unit locks
- Flexible rental periods
- Convenient monthly payments
- Online payments
You can easily check out and reserve available units on the ClickStorage Tulsa webpage.
If you are looking for a different facility near Broken Arrow, other good self-storage facilities include:
- Public Storage: Public Storage is a company with multiple locations, with its Broken Arrow facility located at 1650 N 9th Street. This facility has office hours available Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and weekends from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Aspen Mini Storage: Aspen Mini Storage is located within Broken Arrow at 1809 S Aspen Avenue. This facility has office hours available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Select Self Storage: Select Self Storage in Broken Arrow is located at 2604 W Kenosha Street. This facility has office hours Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The facility is closed on Sunday.
- Extra Space Storage: Extra Space Storage is a facility located in Broken Arrow. You can find this facility at 708 W Kenosha Street. Office hours for this facility are Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Household Self Storage: Household Self Storage is found in Broken Arrow at 4051 We Kenosha Street. This facility’s most recently updated office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Red River Self Storage: Red River Self Storage is a Broken Arrow self-storage facility located at 2300 N 9th Street. This facility has office hours available from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and on weekends from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Visit the ClickStorage Tulsa Website Today to Reserve Your Unit
ClickStorage Tulsa is eager to provide both the Broken Arrow and Tulsa communities with an exceptional self-storage experience. Here, you can find storage units in small, medium, large, and extra-large sizes, as well as a variety of great storage features. Stop by the ClickStorage Tulsa website today to reserve your unit.