Are you in need of reliable storage near Mounds, Oklahoma?
Well, you’re in luck — we have scoured the Internet to find the very best self-storage providers in and around the Mounds community on your behalf.
In this article, we are discussing everything you need to know about self-storage near Mounds, including the average prices within the area and the different types of self-storage.
Keep reading to discover several of the best self-storage providers near Mounds!
What are the Different Types of Self-Storage?
Self-storage comes in many varieties and is suitable for many different needs.
Although self-storage can certainly fulfill numerous purposes and goals, we can generally identify three main types of self-storage to familiarize yourself with:
- Personal Storage: Personal storage refers to personal belongings, such as clothes and furniture. This type of storage is most commonly used by people moving from one place to another but can also be great for college students and homeowners completing a remodel.
- Business Storage: Business storage refers to business materials, such as documents and equipment. A self-storage unit can be an excellent addition for any business to invest in, as it helps clear out clutter and keep sensitive documents and vital equipment secure.
- Vehicle Storage: Vehicle storage refers to personal vehicles, recreational vehicles (RVs), boats, bikes, and trailers. A vehicle storage space typically comes in the form of a covered or uncovered parking spot, though some facilities also offer enclosed parking units.
How To Choose a Self-Storage Facility in Oklahoma
Choosing a self-storage facility depends on your individual needs and the amenities you want from a self-storage provider. In general, there are three key factors to prioritize when selecting a facility:
- Security: Always choose a self-storage provider that heavily emphasizes modern security. In this day and age, you need a self-storage facility that understands the importance of digital surveillance and offers amenities like security cameras, fencing, and gated entryways.
- Variety: Finding the best self-storage provider for your needs often comes down to the facility’s variety of units. As your needs change, you want a provider that can adapt to your evolving demands and has the right variety of units to accommodate you.
- Customer Service: Great customer service is paramount when selecting a self-storage provider. It is wise to look at customer reviews before making any long-term commitments to a self-storage facility to better understand the quality of their customer service.
What is the Average Price of Self-Storage in Oklahoma?
When searching for a self-storage unit in the Oklahoma region, it is vital to know your budget for a storage unit and the average cost of storage units in the area.
Here’s an overview of the average price of self-storage in Oklahoma:
- Small Units (5×10): Small units range in price from $50 to $75 per month.
- Medium Units (10×20): Medium units range in price from $100 to $115 per month.
- Large Units (10×25): Large units range in price from $140 to $160 per month.
- X-Large Units (10×30): X-Large units range in price from $180 to $200+ per month.
The Best Self-Storage Facilities Near Mounds, OK
If you are looking for the best self-storage facility near Mounds, Click 4 Storage is the place to go.
With two locations near the community of Mounds, Click 4 Storage offers tremendous convenience and quality. Here’s an overview of these two locations:
- Click 4 Storage Glenpool: The Click 4 Storage Glenpool location is found at 3300 W 151st St S in Kiefer, OK. This location is roughly 5 to 10 minutes to the north of Mounds. To get in touch with this Click 4 Storage facility, call (918) 321-9872.
- Click 4 Storage Tulsa: The Click 4 Storage Tulsa location is found at 6202 S Sheridan Rd in Tulsa, OK. This location is roughly 20 to 25 minutes to the north of Mounds. To get in touch with this Click 4 Storage facility, call (918) 480-8981.
Regardless of which Click 4 Storage facility you select, both come with a wide range of excellent features to provide you with a top-notch self-storage experience.
These features include:
- Top-quality customer support
- Digital surveillance
- Online rentals and payments
- Free unit locks
- Gated access
- Great property lighting
Additional self-storage facilities near Mounds, OK, include:
- Arborstone Storage – Mounds: Arborstone Storage is located at 10005 Hectorville Rd in Mounds, OK. This facility has office hours Monday through Saturday but is closed Sunday.
- Cotton Creek Mini Storage: Cotton Creek Mini Storage is located at 2155 W 181st St S in Mounds, OK. This facility has office hours available Monday through Sunday.
- Safe Storage Solutions: Safe Storage Solutions is located at 14669 S 49th W Ave in Kiefer, OK. Visit this facility in person or call the facility to find out more about rentals and office hours.
- XTRA Space Storage: XTRA Space Storage is located at 3300 W 151st St S in Kiefer, OK. This facility has office hours available Monday through Sunday.
- South County Storage: South County Storage is located at 15226 S 49th W Ave in Kiefer, OK. This facility has office hours available Monday through Sunday.
- Arrowhead Self Storage of Glenpool: Arrowhead Self Storage of Glenpool is located at 14801 S Elwood Ave in Glenpool, OK. This facility has office hours Monday to Saturday but is closed Sunday.
- Warrior Self Storage: Warrior Self Storage is located at 1601 E 141st St in Glenpool, OK. This facility has office hours Monday through Friday and is closed on weekends.
Reserve Your Unit with Click 4 Storage Today
Don’t wait until it’s too late — get in touch with Click 4 Storage today to find your perfect unit.
The Glenpool and Tulsa locations of Click 4 Storage offer both the convenience and amenities you need to achieve all of your storage goals. Plus, both facilities are just a short drive away from Mounds, making Click 4 Storage the ideal self-storage provider for you. Visit the Click 4 Storage website today to view available units and rent your unit online.